Job Posted on (Mar 17, 2023)
Reference Number: SRPAOP17
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• As a key member of Operational Excellence team, you will help create and drive sustainable improvement within Digital Customer Experience Factory.
• You will assess, monitor, and enhance business performance for our in-house digital marketing agency analyzing current practices and developing, integrating, or improving processes, proposing and implementing changes in workflows, structures, and tools to drive the highest performance, quality output, and operational effectiveness.
• You analyze agency processes and procedures, develop process enhancement strategies, and implement them in the Digital Customer Experience Factory and with its customers. These customers are encompassed by the client business lines, as well as commercial organizations in the countries.
• With department leadership, you select KPIs for operational excellence and report on them (timeliness, quality, consistency). You identify areas of optimization and drive organizational and digital maturity within the in-house digital agency.
• You help design customer satisfaction surveys and drive its deployment. You collect, compile, analyze and report on voice of customer and customer satisfaction
• You train, mentor, and guide team members in new processes. You manage by influence and present win-win scenarios to illustrate contribution and collaboration to achieve common goals.
• You investigate shortfalls, issues, and complaints in current business processes and establish standards of department performance.
• You collaborate with in-house agency leadership, account managers, campaign managers, and experts to enhance productivity and staff satisfaction.
• You define, establish, monitor, and report on agency operational dashboard including performance and financial metrics
• You manage programs and projects, that drive integration of processes, and technology platforms of digital marketing channels
Your qualifications and experience:
• You are a skilled communicator with top-notch presentation skills.
• You are adept at operational analysis and identifying gaps and areas of improvement, and solutions that improve processes and organizational structures.
• You have a strategic mindset with strong financial/business acumen, and embrace data driven decision making
• You have strong project management skills
• You understand the latest management and operational enhancement methodologies, preferably in an advanced global marketing organization or digital marketing agency.
• You are a dynamic thinker with hands-on problem-solving abilities.
• You know how to present concepts an idea to various audiences in an organization, and the ability to position as win-win situations.
• You are confident in your abilities to lead organizational change.
• You have intercultural sensitivity and value operating in a diverse workplace.
Your attributes and skills:
• Facilitate process improvement via Lean Six Sigma Methodologies
• Demonstrable application of working knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures within operations management (governance, execution and measurement).
• Sound understanding and application of management approaches for work direction, motivation, and performance management.
• Solid analytical skills: Understanding of business and operational measurements, analysis, and interpretation to define key performance indicators, report/manage these indicators and derive insights and recommendations.
• Finance and ROI fundamentals.
• A bachelor's or a graduate degree in business administration, process management, operations, information science, or IT.
• 7-10 years of experience in process optimization, operations, business management or technology management as it applies to marketing platforms and processes; and successful demonstration of required responsibilities and knowledge.
VIVA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants have an equal opportunity for placement, and all employees have an equal opportunity to develop on the job. This means that VIVA will not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.