IT Project Manager
Job Posted on (May 22, 2023)
Reference Number: SRKYIP22
Sr. IT Program Manager – Supply Chain
The client is seeking a Sr. IT Program Manager
What You Will Do:
1. Lead various cross-functional teams to design, develop, execute and implement revenue-generating and cost-saving projects and programs impacting business and customer experience involving Supply Chain, Retail, Import, Fulfillment Center Customer Service, and related operations by applying Lean/Six Sigma manufacturing operations and best practices to increase efficiency within processes.
2. Coordinate multiple simultaneous cross-team and cross-disciplinary efforts from project inception to delivery for end-to-end supply chain focusing on different supply chain such as Demand, Supply, Inventory Management, Capacity Planning, Production and last mile delivery.
3. This role is responsible for leading client internal teams that will bring together customer centric data from multiple systems, automating business processes, and IT systems within clients and their 3P’s.
4. Work will include project program management, team management, customer relationship management, customer relationship management, expectation management, multivendor, stakeholder management.
5. Manage project and programs from planning and completion by defining functional and technical requirements, specifications, and solutions; coordinating efforts to scope, schedule, and enhance and deploy new or existing features; and driving creation of quality & process change initiatives, and other Lean initiatives & methodologies to meet and exceed business plans.
6. Utilize standard analytical tools to analyze business metrics for optimization and synthesize derive
actionable recommendations to meet business objectives on customer facing projects.
7. Responsible for ownership in executing large scale process improvement opportunities with different customer business requirements for existing processes and controls, including defining scope, goals and deliverables in collaboration with senior leadership and stakeholders.
8. Recognize and resolve issues and provide hands-on project guidance to ensure completion of assigned projects.
9. Responsible for all aspects of project management (including managing, planning, organizing, scheduling, and tracking of projects from initiation and planning, execution and delivery).
10. Engage and manage project teams during the initiation, discovery, design, build, validation & rollout phases to ensure timely delivery of projects.
11. Works independently; receives minimal guidance.
12. Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services.
13. Work may be performed anywhere in the U.S or outside US depending upon client business requirements.
A Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration/Management, Finance, Engineering, Supply Chain, MIS, Mathematics, Operations, or related discipline and 2 years of experience in operations analysis, program management or project management.
In the alternative, client will accept a Bachelor degree or foreign equivalent in Business
Administration/Management, Finance, Engineering, Supply Chain, MIS, Mathematics, Operations, or related discipline and 5 progressively responsible post-baccalaureate years of experience in operations analysis, program management or project management.
Experience must include:
(1) 5+ years of experience in Project Management
(2) 5+ years of experience in supply chain/transportation operations, direct-to customer
fulfillment/distribution center/operations, general management, or engineering operations.
(3) Experience with hands on SCM projects with different industries.
(4) 5 year of experience in project management, including managing, planning, organizing, scheduling and tracking of projects from initiation, planning, execution and delivery.
(5) SQL, Excel Advanced Modeling, VBA, or related Business Intelligence Tools.
1. MBA in Supply Chain
2. Proven ability to quickly learn new technologies
3. CSCP : Certified Supply Chain Professional Certification by APICS
4. PMP : Project Management Professional certification by PMP
5. CPSM: Certified Professional in Supply Management by ISM
6. Kinaxis Rapid Response (RR): Certified Author or Administration certification
7. Experience with using Project Management waterfall, agile and scrum methodologies
8. Strong problem-solving orientation
PROJMGMT and 5 years
SAP and 5 years
Nice to Have
I-FOOD&BEV and 0 years
I-TRNSPTTN and 0 years
I-WHLSLDIS and 0 years
SAP BI and 0 years
SAP FI/CO and 0 years
SAP MM and 0 years
SAP PM and 0 years
SAP WM and 0 years
VIVA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants have an equal opportunity for placement, and all employees have an equal opportunity to develop on the job. This means that VIVA will not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.